a blog about an Essex girl living in Swansea, chatting about baking, rowing, other bits and bobs, and some crazy teaching times in India

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sing along

Calm song for the morning. I'm sitting here with my cup of tea and my bowl of porridge, completely relaxed, having a flick through a couple of blogs. I have the perfect background music too; my room is filled with the sound of guitar strings, and some thoughtful lyrics are floating through the air. Have a little listen and see what you think of the video below.


This song is by Gabrielle Aplin. Doesn't she have such a beautiful voice! She's been around for a couple of years now, but is slowly receiving more and more attention. Check out her videos on Youtube, especially her cover of Fix You by Coldplay - it's on the BBC Introducing channel. 

Gabrielle's voice is so soft and gentle. I think I'll be taking a nap soon, I'm very chilled out.

I'm hoping to see her live soon... Does anyone want to come with me? 

Big love, stay warm on this chilly Tuesday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment