a blog about an Essex girl living in Swansea, chatting about baking, rowing, other bits and bobs, and some crazy teaching times in India

Thursday 4 April 2013

Bon Anniversaire!

My brother Stephen had far too much choice cake-wise this weekend.



Along with finally being able to drink legally, he was spoiled with some super cool presents for his 18th.

We had a little afternoon tea sesh at the White family household - I spent the morning baking and little else, and produced probably too many cakes, and have been trying to palm them off (fairly easily) onto people ever since. Each family member was issued with a cupcake each when they left, after having a sugary sweet slice of birthday cake.


We even went to the Warner Bros Studios today as part of Stephen's birthday present. I think I've fallen in love with Rupert Grint far more than before.



I'll post some more soon.

Big love, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment